Attention to safety and confidentiality of our Customers data is a priority for us.
We consider information relating to your person, your orders and your purchases, as strictly confidential and we undertake not to disclose and not to sell information we hold to any third parties for promotional purposes (except when it is needed to provide a service directly connected to your order).
We will use the information you provide for purposes strictly related to the registration to the Website www.easyup-shoes.com (“Site”), as well as to the execution of the services provided on the Website and in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. Although you are not under any obligation, failure to provide your data for the aforesaid purposes may cause the impossibility to provide, in whole or in part, the services requested.
Furthermore, only upon your previous and explicit consent, to be provided at the time the registration to the Website is made, we may use your personal data in order to communicate to you any special news, promotions, offers on new products, via email, by text message, or by telephone.
At this latest regard, we remind you that your consent is merely facultative and your refusal to provide the data for this purpose will not have any impact on the possibility to open an account or make purchases, whereas you will just not receive any special news, promotions, offers on new products from us.
We also remind you that you will be always entitled to withdraw the consent previously granted in order not to receive any further commercial communication message (“Newsletter”) from Easy Up by Diomedi by selecting the link directly contained on each Newsletter or by requesting it to our Customer Service, and specifying your wish not to receive such communications anymore.
Personal data provided for the purposes outlined above shall be process both with and without electronic means, by subjects duly appointed by the Data Controllers to act as data processors or as persons in charge of the data processing. In particular, for the above-mentioned purposes, your data may be communicated to the following subjects:
- Third companies which products are sold or promoted on the Website;
- Couriers in charge of the delivery of the products purchased on the Website;
- Banks and companies that manage online payments of the products purchased on the Website;
- Consultants in charge of the setting up, managing, and update of the hardware and software of the Website or the Data Controllers’ hardware and software for the provisions of the services outlined above;
- Public or private entities, individuals or legal entities, (e.g. lawyers, chartered accountants, tax consultants, Clerks of Courts; Chambers of Commerce etc.) if the data communication results necessary or appropriate to the correct accomplishment of the contractual obligations undertaken, as well as of legal obligations.
At the Data Controllers’ you may obtain an updated list of the subjects to which the data may be communicated in their quality as data processors or persons in charge of the data processing.
The processing of your data will be carried out according to adequate modalities and using means that can ensure the data’s security and confidentiality in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003. In particular, all security measures set forth by Legislative Decree 196/2003 will be implemented so that the minimum level of security requested by law be always met, allowing the access to the aforesaid data only to the persons in charge of the processing appointed by the Data Controllers or by data processors.
THE DATA CONTROLLERS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Diomedi Snc with registered offices in Italy, at Via Marco Polo 14, 63813 Monte Urano (FM), Vat No. 01075320448; all instances and questions about the processing of personal data, can be forwarded to the following email address: email@example.com.
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 we inform you that You have the right to obtain, at any time, without delay, by the Data Controllers:
- the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of your personal data, even if it is not yet recorded, and its communication in a intelligible form.
- The indication regarding:
1) source of your personal data;
2) purposes and methods of data processing;
3) logic applied in case of data processed by electronic means;
4) identification of the Data Controllers, the data processors, if appointed, and the representatives designated in compliance with Art. 5 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
5) names of persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of your data while performing their duties;
6) the updating, correction or integration of personal data;
7) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blockage of your personal data if processed in breach of the law, including data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
8) the confirmation that operations described at points 6 and 7, have been notified even with regard to their contents, to persons whom your data was communicated, except instances where such certification turns out to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
We remind you that you have the right to totally or partially oppose to:
- the processing of personal data for valid reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of advertisement or direct marketing, or if used for the purposes of market surveys or commercial communications.