- I recently bought a pair of Easy Up Twisters for my daughter Daisy and just wanted to say they have changed our life! She has been unable to wear her AFO for over 12 months due to rubbing, a week of Easy Up Twisters and she's wearing it all day in school. She can put her shoes on herself and no more dragging her toe. They are amazing. I will never buy any other shoes.Eileen and Daisy
- Jacolyn Dillahunty Lieck
My daughter is 11 years old and we have searched the world for shoes to fit over her AFOs that we don't have to wrench on and are cute too. We have had two pairs of these and LOVE them!! I am only sad that we did not find them sooner. Can not wait until August 26 when we can order more.
- I just wanted to let you know we received the easy up shoes last Friday! Blaine was so excited about having a pair of new, cool shoes (most afo shoes are really quite lame) that once we got them on his feet he was stomping the ground! Then at 4 am we heard him stirring in his room... mom went to check on him and he had grabbed the shoes off the floor and had them in hand, under the blankets saying "shoes", "shoes"! Then again at six am after a few hours of sleeping with the new shoes like a teddy bear he was asking to put them on!!! Perfect fit other than the afo's pushing against the sides which they do in all shoes. He loves them and we are so excited to have him happy!!!! thanks so much!Jeffrey Sweet
- Just ordered our first 2 pairs of these amazing shoes, can't wait for Friday to get my hands on them, xxxDenise Currie
- My stroke survivor with her amazing Easy Up Twisters they are flipping great. www.daisypritchard.co.ukEileen Ellis Pritchard
- We received my son's shoes today! He loves them, and they are by far, the best fitting and most attractive shoe he has worn yet! Thanks for making a shoe that doesn't look so orthopedic for kids! We'll definitely be ordering another pair!Cary Sorrells Boggs